Race Weekend: Aug 19-20, 2023 (tentative)
Registration will open on Friday, November 18 at 7am PST.
Consider volunteering – volunteers receive advance registration opportunity for the next year.
- $5500 cash prize purse for top 3 male and female 50 milers ($2000 / $500 / $250)!
- $1000 cash bonus for new 50 mile male and female course records!
- Great prizing for top three in all distances, and for random draw prizes – typically about $7,500 in prizing
- Super comfy SQ50 race tees, male & female specific, for all runners in all distances
- Stylish nylon ‘shoe bag’ for all runners in all distances
- Chip timing
- $10 from every entry is donated to SORCA for their trail building & maintenance efforts.
- one tree planted per entry via EarthDay.org
- Fully-stocked, frequent and fun aid stations – courtesy Nesters Market in Squamish
- Finisher’s medals for all distances
- Limited edition trucker hats for 50/50 finishers
- Beautiful custom wood awards produced by Aravaipa Artworx to top three male & female in each distance
- Post-race BBQ, sushi table, beer gardens and festivities
- live race weekend broadcast coverage, to be built out to more substantial coverage for 2022
- Finish line high fives and/or hugs from race organizers
- Experienced safety and medical support
- Discounted room rates with our hotel partners
- An unforgettable mountain running experience in “The Outdoor Recreation Capital Of Canada”
The Fine Print:
- Registrations are non-transferable, and no credits will be issued.
- You cannot defer your race entry to a future year.
- There are no waitlists.
- Anyone dropping out by May 1 will receive a 50% refund of entry fees.
- You can move down in distance until July 31; you can not move up in distance.
- No credit provided for the difference in entry fee if you decide to move down in distance.
- To drop out or move down in distance, send us a note via our Contact Us form.