If you’re registered for our 2020 event, please see our COVID-19 update regarding cancellation of many of our events. Please note deferral policies apply only to runners dropping out, not for cancellations. We’ve worked hard to provide a better value future credit for our runners than our existing cancellation policy, despite such a broad cancellation of events. Please contact us with any questions or concerns, or if our future year credit solution doesn’t work for you.
In the event of cancellation or modification of the event for reasons beyond the organizer’s control, including weather, acts of nature, war, strikes or other unforeseeable circumstances, we offer the following compensation:
- early access to registration for the following year only.
- a 25% discount on registration for any distance the following year only.
- a refund amounting to a share of all non-committed event expenses, proportional to your original event entry. This of course is based on timing – for example, if shirts have been ordered and purchased, we can’t recover that expense. However, BBQ expenses can be avoided up until a few days before the event.
- the option for a full refund on any event merchandise that has been purchased
- the option to receive the event shirt, purchased event merchandise or any other produced event items, for the cost of shipping.
We appreciate your understanding in this unlikely scenario. We’ve given this a lot of thought and have endeavoured to find a way to make such a situation as fair for everyone as possible.