What a year it’s been, thanks to all of you for your patience and understanding as we work to get our events back on track. With BC provincial guidelines now wide open for outdoor sporting events, we are on track for our Oct 16-17 dates for 2021.
While we’re still being cautious and will be undertaking various Covid protocols based on the conditions at the time of the race, we’re excited to welcome everyone to the Squamish 50 start line – and we’re excited to add a few more faces to that mix!
As such, registration is now open for an additional 350 entries, split between the 50km, 50mile and 50/50 events.
If you were registered for the 2020 event and haven’t yet applied your entry credit to either the 2021 or 2022 event, we’d encourage you to do that asap.
Race Weekend: Oct 16-17, 2021
2021 entry pricing:
Entry fees will have GST and Race Roster processing fee added.
Also, consider volunteering – volunteers receive advance registration opportunity for the next year.
Registration for 2022 will open on Friday, Nov. 19 @ 7am PST. The 2022 Squamish 50 is scheduled for Aug 13-14.
- $5500 cash prize purse for top 3 male and female 50 milers ($2000 / $500 / $250)!
- $1000 cash bonus for new 50 mile male and female course records!
- Great prizing for top three in all distances, and for random draw prizes – we typically have about $7,500 in prizing
- Sexy & comfy SQ50 race tees for all runners in all distances
- Stylish nylon ‘shoe bag’ for all runners in all distances
- Chip timing
- $10 from every entry is donated to SORCA for their trail building & maintenance efforts.
- Fully-stocked, frequent and fun aid stations – courtesy Nesters Market in Squamish
- Finisher’s medals for all distances
- Limited edition trucker hats for 50/50 finishers
- Beautiful custom wood awards designed and produced by Elevation Culture to top three male & female in each distance
- Post-race BBQ, beer gardens and festivities
- Finish line high fives and/or hugs from race organizers
- Experienced safety and medical support
- Discounted room rates with our hotel partners
- An unforgettable mountain running experience in “The Outdoor Recreation Capital Of Canada”
The Fine Print:
- Registrations are non-transferable, and no credits will be issued.
- You cannot defer your race entry to a future year.
- There are no waitlists.
- Anyone dropping out by July 1 will receive a 50% refund of entry fees.
- You can move down in distance until Sept 30; you can not move up in distance.
- No credit provided for the difference in entry fee if you decide to move down in distance.
- To drop out or move down in distance, send us a note via our Contact Us form.
NOTE: Coast Mountain Trail Running will provide a limited refund and credit towards the next year’s event if the event is cancelled or modified for reasons beyond the organizer’s control, including weather, acts of nature, war, strikes or other unforeseeable circumstances. See details.