Race Weekend: Aug 20-21, 2022
SOLD OUT FOR 2022
2022 entry pricing:
Entry fees will have GST and Race Roster processing fee added.
Registration for 2022 will open on Friday, Nov. 19 @ 7am PST.
Consider volunteering – volunteers receive advance registration opportunity for the next year.
- $5500 cash prize purse for top 3 male and female 50 milers ($2000 / $500 / $250)!
- $1000 cash bonus for new 50 mile male and female course records!
- Great prizing for top three in all distances, and for random draw prizes – typically about $7,500 in prizing
- Super comfy SQ50 race tees, male & female specific, for all runners in all distances
- Stylish nylon ‘shoe bag’ for all runners in all distances
- Chip timing
- $10 from every entry is donated to SORCA for their trail building & maintenance efforts.
- one tree planted per entry via EarthDay.org
- Fully-stocked, frequent and fun aid stations – courtesy Nesters Market in Squamish
- Finisher’s medals for all distances
- Limited edition trucker hats for 50/50 finishers
- Beautiful custom wood awards produced by Aravaipa Artworx to top three male & female in each distance
- Post-race BBQ, sushi table, beer gardens and festivities
- live race weekend broadcast coverage, to be built out to more substantial coverage for 2022
- Finish line high fives and/or hugs from race organizers
- Experienced safety and medical support
- Discounted room rates with our hotel partners
- An unforgettable mountain running experience in “The Outdoor Recreation Capital Of Canada”
The Fine Print:
- Registrations are non-transferable, and no credits will be issued.
- You cannot defer your race entry to a future year.
- There are no waitlists.
- Anyone dropping out by May 1 will receive a 50% refund of entry fees.
- You can move down in distance until July 31; you can not move up in distance.
- No credit provided for the difference in entry fee if you decide to move down in distance.
- To drop out or move down in distance, send us a note via our Contact Us form.
NOTE: Coast Mountain Trail Running will provide a limited refund and credit towards the next year’s event if the event is cancelled or modified for reasons beyond the organizer’s control, including weather, acts of nature, war, strikes or other unforeseeable circumstances. See details.