The 2019 Squamish 50 will be held on August 17-18, 2019.
We are SOLD OUT for 2019! All distances sold out in record time again. Consider volunteering – volunteers receive advance registration opportunity for the next year.
Plan now for 2020:
Registration opens Fri, Nov 22, 2019 @ 7am PST
Race Weekend: Aug 15-16, 2020
2020 entry pricing:
Entry fees will have GST and Race Roster processing fee added.
The Fine Print:
- Registrations are non-transferable, and no credits will be issued.
- You cannot defer your race entry to a future year.
- There are no waitlists.
- Anyone dropping out by May 1 will receive a 50% refund of entry fees.
- You can move down in distance until July 31; you can not move up in distance.
- No credit provided for the difference in entry fee if you decide to move down in distance.
- $5500 cash prize purse for top 3 male and female 50 milers ($2000 / $500 / $250)!
- $1000 cash bonus for new 50 mile male and female course records!
- Great prizing for top three in all distances, and for random draw prizes – we typically have about $7,500 in prizing
- Sexy SQ50 race tees from Territory Run Co for all runners in all distances
- Stylish nylon ‘shoe bag’ for all runners in all distances
- Chip timing
- $10 from every entry is donated to SORCA for their trail building & maintenance efforts.
- Fully-stocked, frequent and fun aid stations – courtesy Nesters Market in Squamish
- Finisher’s medals for all distances
- Limited edition trucker hats for 50/50 finishers
- Beautiful custom wood awards designed and produced by Elevation Culture to top three male & female in each distance
- Post-race BBQ, beer gardens and festivities
- Finish line high fives and/or hugs from race organizers
- Experienced safety and medical support
- Discounted room rates with our hotel partner(s)
- An unforgettable mountain running experience in “The Outdoor Recreation Capital Of Canada”
NOTE: Ridgeline Events Inc. will provide a limited refund and credit towards the next year’s event if the event is cancelled or modified for reasons beyond the organizer’s control, including weather, acts of nature, war, strikes or other unforeseeable circumstances. See details.